In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour. If we need to use either commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below.
1. Name and contact details of the controller
The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is EnergyTranslations, Dietzgenstr. 1, 13156 Berlin, Germany, e- mail: email@example.com, phone: 030-97008727 (see our imprint).
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) when visiting the website
When you access our website, information is automatically transmitted by the browser used on your terminal device. When you visit our website, the following data is collected automatically. (you may prefer your original):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Content of the request (concrete page)
– Access Status/HTTP Status Code
– Data volume transferred in each case
– Website from which the request comes
– Browser used
– Language and version of the browser software
– Operating system and its interface
The above data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
– Ensuring a smooth connection of the website
– Ensuring a comfortable use of our website
– Evaluation of system security and stability
– for other administrative purposes
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the aforementioned purposes for data collection. In no case do we use the aforementioned data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
In addition, we use session cookies when you visit our website. You can find more detailed explanations on cookies and analysis services in sections 4 and 5 of this data protection declaration.
b) when using our contact form
When you contact us via a contact form or by e-mail, the data you provide (e-mail address, name, telephone number, address, institution and any information you provide in the contact form) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
We delete all data accrued in this context after the storage is no longer required; or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
c) when submitting an application
If you submit an online application to us, we will store and process your name, email address, message and application documents (cover letter, CV, references, certificates, etc.) for the purpose of carrying out the application process. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
We ensure that your personal application data is only passed on to the internal departments responsible for filling the specific position. Your personal application data will not be passed on to third parties.
3. Data sharing
– You have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO
– The disclosure is made in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data.
– In the event that a legal obligation exists for the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO
– The sharing of data is permitted by law and is necessary for the processing of the contractual relationship with you according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
We use session cookies on our website. Cookies are small text files that are assigned to the browser you are using and stored on your hard drive and through which certain information flows to us. However, this does not mean that we gain direct knowledge of your identity.
to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer for you (see section 5 of this data protection declaration). These cookies enable us to automatically recognise that you have already been to our website when you visit it again. These cookies are automatically deleted after a defined period of time.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
5. Use of Google Analytics
This website does not use Google Analytics, the web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). However, should this change in the future, the following provisions will apply:
With the use of Google Analytics, we want to ensure a needs-oriented design and continuous optimisation of our website as well as statistically record the use of our website in order to optimise our offer for you. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymisation is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, which means that personal references can be ruled out. If the data collected about you is related to a person,
this is immediately excluded and the personal data is deleted.
We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Third Party Provider Information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User Terms:
http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, as well as the data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
6. Use of Google Maps
On this website, we do not currently use the Google Maps service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). However, should this change in the future, the following provisions will apply:
With Google Maps, we can show you interactive maps directly on the website and enable you to use the map function conveniently. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 2 lit. a) of this declaration will be transmitted to Google. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account via which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not wish to have your data associated with your Google profile, you must log out before visiting our website. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or designing its website in line with requirements. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for the provision of needs-based advertising. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise this right.
7. Your rights
You have the right:
- – to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details.
- – demand the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay in accordance with Art. 16 of the DSGVO.
- – demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims
- – to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO
- – in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller
– object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO and insofar as there are grounds for doing so which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection that is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation
– You have the right to revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. This means that we may no longer process the data based on this consent in the future
To exercise the aforementioned rights, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message to the contact details given in the imprint.
Due to the further development of our website and offers; or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration on our website at any time.
The content and works created by EnergyTranslations on these pages are subject to German copyright law. Duplication, processing, distribution and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright law require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this site are only permitted for private, non-commercial use.
Insofar as the content on this page was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. In particular, third-party content is marked as such.
Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, please inform us accordingly. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such content immediately.
Liability for links
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties, on whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not recognisable at the time of linking.
However, a permanent control of the contents of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. If we become aware of any infringements of the law, we will remove such links immediately.